Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Weeks 9 and 10 Future Reading

Native American Marriage Tales - I always thought that some of the marriage rituals of the Native American people were very interesting and fun to learn about. Some of these stories include animals and nature as well included in the marriages. I want to see where the stories go!

California and Southwest Unit - I have lots of family in this area and have been there many times. I have also been to quite a few Native American areas within those states and have learned a lot. I think it would be interesting to hear more of the stories within that specific culture and area.

Hero Tales - This section would be really interesting to read because of all the adventures within it. I love to hear the tales of someone on a mission and getting caught along the way. I am curious as to what kind of heroic tale this could be.
Crow horsemen, photo by E. Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment