Sunday, February 7, 2016

Week 3 Tech Tips: Pinterest

Pinterest is such a fun website!!!! I get so many ideas from cooking to crafts to future pets to even future vacation spots! It is so interesting to see how creative people are and to see what everyone is interested in. I could spend hours on Pinterest if I wanted to! I have been using Pinterest for a while but sometimes I forget about it. It is nice to go on it every once in a while whenever I am trying to waste time!

Here is my Pinterest if anyone wants to get to know me a bit better! Warning: there is a board specifically for pets and animals since I'm obsessed! You will notice a lot of great danes, corgis, and Bernese Mountain dogs in there!

https://www.pinterest.com/clheard/

1 comment:

  1. Hey Claire! I am completely obsessed with Pinterest too! I find myself spending way too much time looking at everyone else’s pins instead of studying. I haven’t had as much time to keep up with it lately, but I see a break in my schedule soon and am sure I’ll be using that time to look at everything. I have a board specifically for home décor. I want to use some of the pins that I have on that board in my room next year! Maybe we can check out each other’s boards!

    ReplyDelete