Sunday, April 24, 2016

Week 13 Growth Mindset: Grow by Watching Others

This past week I have worked on my growth mindset. I have been watching others as my growth mindset approach. I have done this by just watching others and their daily activities. For example, when I walk to class now I put up my phone and observe every one else. You would be amazed at the amount of people that do not use eye contact when walking past a person. I would smile or nod my head and the amount of people that became uncomfortable was amazing. I also watched people study in the library and saw their little habits. I saw one kid who just would stop tapping his finger and another girl who would stretch her arms every twenty or so minutes. I learn people's quirks without even really knowing them. It made me think about if someone were watching me, what would they know about me? It is interesting to think about and I have had a lot of fun with it. It has been a fun growth mindset to try out and it has made me think more about my life as well.
Grow by Watching Others (flickr)

No comments:

Post a Comment