Sunday, April 24, 2016

Week 13 Learning Challenges: Health

This week I decided to work on health for my learning challenge. Recently, I have been studying a ton and have been neglecting a healthy lifestyle. I am not finding myself staying active and getting the amount of activity in one day as I should be. I also have been at the library so much that I have not been able to eat healthy either. I have even been having problems sleeping recently from all the stress that just keeps on building. I decided to take initiative and make time for my health. I made sure that I was eating healthy and if I didn't have time to work out then I would at least take the long walk to wherever I was going instead of the short cut. It has been nice to feel the sun and take a this small kind of break this week. I have been sleeping better and I just feel more rested. We should always pay attention to our health no matter how busy we are in life.
Health (youtube)

No comments:

Post a Comment