Sunday, April 24, 2016

Week 13 Tech Tips: Twitter

I actually have a Twitter but I do not use it very often. I like to read others comments more than I like to post myself. Honestly, I think I just keep it around for updates on sports and funny videos. It is a great tool though. You can find out what is happening in the world so easily and it is even possible to directly contact an important figure. It is a way for the public and the people in charge to communicate and receive feedback. Sure, I do not use it as a search tool but it is very helpful. Some people are just hilarious too. The amount of wit and comedic relief that is on Twitter is just amazing. Someone could really spend just hours looking at everything. Technology is crazy these days and I can't even imagine what is coming next in the future. 
Twitter (pixabay)

No comments:

Post a Comment