Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Portfolio

Hey everyone! I decided to do a portfolio and choose some of my best stories that I have written. Please comment on them with suggestions to help me make them better. Enjoy!

My first story, Small Gesture, Big Impact, reminds readers that even the smallest, gentlest people in life can help in a tough situation.

My second story, Who Would You Choose?, gives the readers the personalities of three different men running after the heart of one woman. You get to choose who you think should win her heart!

My third story, Little Friends, reminds the readers that even the most unlikely people can make a huge impact in someone's life for the better.

My fourth story, What Comes Around Goes Around, shows the readers that being nice to a complete stranger may positively change his or her life tremendously.

My fifth story, Best of Friends, introduces an old man and his beloved dog to remind the readers to enjoy the little things in life and the importance of having people around you that you care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment